Guidelines for Authors
AYUSH News is a global leader in online AYUSH medical news. Our aim is to inform AYUSH doctors, other health care professionals, students, patients and members of the general public.
In order to maintain a good, steady supply of up-to-date information we are keen to publish original articles.
We are particularly interested in articles from AYUSH doctors, scientists and health care professionals in any of the areas AYUSH News covers.
Article submission guidelines:
- Please include your personal details
- Your name and qualifications
- E-mail address and contact details
- Details of where you work
You will need to tell us that you have the right to grant AYUSH News either an exclusive or non-exclusive worldwide license for the article you are sending us. One of the following wordings would be ideal:
- I, Mr/Mrs ……………, the author, have the right to grant an exclusive license on a worldwide basis to AYUSH News.
- I, Mr/Mrs ……………, the Corresponding Author, have the right to grant an exclusive license on a worldwide basis to AYUSH News on behalf of all authors working at …………….
- I, Mr/Mrs ……………, the author, have the right to grant a non-exclusive license on a worldwide basis to AYUSH News.
- I, Mr/Mrs ……………, the Corresponding Author, have the right to grant a non-exclusive license on a worldwide basis to AYUSH News on behalf of all authors working at …………….
Please include details of any/all funding sources at the end of the article.
If your article has been reviewed, or peer-reviewed, we ask that the reviewers declare any competing interests related to the content of your article.
We can accept Word (.doc), Text File (.txt), or PDF (.pdf) files as e-mail attachments. Alternatively you may paste the whole text directly into your e-mail.
Please send your article to email@example.com
How quickly we respond
You will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your submitted article as soon as we receive it. Your submission will be sent to a senior editor, who will respond to you within 48 hours. Should your submission be accepted, it will be published immediately, unless you stipulate that there is an embargo.
We normally publish approximately 45% of submissions.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Further contact details can be found here.